Happy new year friends! I want to start off by thanking everyone for their ongoing support of my artwork, website, youtube ect! You’ve all made it really worth my time and I thank you and appreciate that.
I’ve never been one to sit down and write my resolutions down. I’m really not even the type who’s ever HAD resolution besides “get published” haha. (which hasn’t really happened yet).
Resolutions… Resolutions… Resolutions…
Things that need to stop.
- Stop letting people take advantage of me. – Write up a contract for my clients so I am paid for the work I do for them.
- Stand up for myself. Stop saying yes to everyone. – Think about what the situation is doing for myself rather than worrying about situations benefiting everyone else.
- Stop wasting time on people who don’t deserve it. – Stick to friendships and relationships that have mutual respect.
Things i’d like to start.
- I’d like to try and do 1 interview a month because it seems to bring the most attention to my website and photography.
- I’d like to start sewing. I have a couple bags of fabrics and old clothes i’d like to play around with and alter.
- I’d like to start playing more on my wacom tablet doing portrait illustrations.
I think having 3 of each is a nice balance for now. These are things I have thought a lot throughout 2016 and need to just get a move on with it.
Once again, thank you for reading! Have a beautiful 2017 friends!
❄ xo ❄