Hello lovely people of the interwebs! ♡ Today is a beautiful day, my uterus is shedding another layer and allowing my body to bleed and release. I am feeling at peace today after losing a dear friend and companion my dear sweet guinea pig – Piggie Smalls. We buried him yesterday and it brought me a lot of peace and closure. As my body was massively stressed out over the whole situation my period came early.
On a higher note I have this complimentary Ellebox specifically catered to our monthly cycles. This box comes with organic tampons, pads and other special gifts to make your period a celebration and lot more pleasant.
The ElleBox has 3 different box choices and have a $5 flat rate shipping across Canada:
- Essentials Box – 16 Organic pads and tampons delivered to your door each month for $10.99 a month and you can choose plastic or cardboard applicator.
- The Comfort Box – Includes the essentials plus 2 new surprise goodies, tea and a healthy snack or chocolate delivered to your door each month for $29.99.
- Tween Box – For first time periods! A worry – free, safe, transparent and educational package to empower tweens through the products they use everyday. Becoming a woman should be celebrated and a milestone. So you can start your tween off with something to look forward to experiencing their first periods.
All of the pads and tampons are 100% organic cotton and 100% good for you! They are biodegradable and hypoallergenic, BPA free & FDA approved.
- No Chlorine
- No Bleach
- No Pesticides
- No Synthetic Fibers
- No Crude Oil
m i z l u l u
y o u t u b e / l o o k b o o k/ i n s t a g r a m/ t w i t t e r
Happy new year friends! I want to start off by thanking everyone for their ongoing support of my artwork, website, youtube ect! You’ve all made it really worth my time and I thank you and appreciate that.
I’ve never been one to sit down and write my resolutions down. I’m really not even the type who’s ever HAD resolution besides “get published” haha. (which hasn’t really happened yet).
Resolutions… Resolutions… Resolutions…
Things that need to stop.
- Stop letting people take advantage of me. – Write up a contract for my clients so I am paid for the work I do for them.
- Stand up for myself. Stop saying yes to everyone. – Think about what the situation is doing for myself rather than worrying about situations benefiting everyone else.
- Stop wasting time on people who don’t deserve it. – Stick to friendships and relationships that have mutual respect.
Things i’d like to start.
- I’d like to try and do 1 interview a month because it seems to bring the most attention to my website and photography.
- I’d like to start sewing. I have a couple bags of fabrics and old clothes i’d like to play around with and alter.
- I’d like to start playing more on my wacom tablet doing portrait illustrations.
I think having 3 of each is a nice balance for now. These are things I have thought a lot throughout 2016 and need to just get a move on with it.
Once again, thank you for reading! Have a beautiful 2017 friends!
❄ xo ❄
YOUTUBE/ FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TUMBLR / LOOKBOOK/ TWITTER
A while back I came across these adorable liquid eyeliner characters. They are sooo affordable, they’re only 67 cents a piece. I bought two in both the colour black. They dry a bit cracky but if you put a second layer on it dries fine.
There’s 6 different characters on this link, but i’m sure you can find more on aliexpress.com
CHARACTER EYELINERS LINK
YOUTUBE/ FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TUMBLR / LOOKBOOK/ TWITTER/ SOCIETY6