I’ve been using this tonique/body mist for the last 2 years and i’ve really grown quite fond of it. This mist can be used for your face, body or hair and even on top of your makeup, if you’re needing an extra hydration boost. Great for the beach and after being in the sun, this mist has Aloe and Sea Enzymes as the host. Restoring moisture and helping protect your skin ♡.
I first discovered Doctor Schwabs while I was in college for Aesthetics. I purchased this at a Spa Convention in Vancouver, BC. You can purchase this online if you’re interested though ^.^ Link below.
M E G A M O I S T U R E M I S T
t h a n k s f o r r e a d i n g .
m i z l u l u
Beauty in it’s true form. Love yourself, love others, find beauty in everything and everyone.
Model: Kim Kooznetsoff
Photographer/Editor: Miz Lulu
YOUTUBE/ FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TUMBLR / LOOKBOOK/ TWITTER
Since I came across youtube video’s reviewing the L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder I have wanted to try it ever since. I have done quite a bit of research on this product because there has been a lot of talk on being a “dupe” of the Armani Maestro Foundation. I came across two photos comparing the two product ingredients (Which I don’t have to share unfortunately!) Basically they are exactly the same however the Maestro Foundation has fragrance and irritants and the spf is 15 instead of 18 other than that they are the exact formula. I’ve also been told that the Magic Nude Liquid Powder is a tad thinner than the Maestro Foundation.
First thing you’ll notice it that it comes in a cute little fogged glass bottle. Unfortunately it does not come sealed at all however that does allow you to test it for your skin tone. I’m not huge on unsealed packaging so I just grabbed one of the farthest one’s to the back of the row. The foundation is very very liquidy, making me wish there were a pump included in the packaging. I use shade Classic Ivory # 312 and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I thought it may be a bit too light for my skin, however it is winter now and I am already a as light as this Classic Ivory I guess! There are 12 shades to choose from which gives you a decent range to pick from.
Before using make sure to wash your hands because the proper and best way to apply this foundation is with your fingers. Next make sure to shake the bottle really well as it advises on the bottle directions. This foundation is very liquidy like I said before so as you’re pouring make sure to be careful that it doesn’t poor all over the place because it comes out fast. You want to get this product from your fingers to your face as fast as you can, it practically dries once touching your face which is the Liquid changing to Powder part!
Once you start blending it over your face you will be satisfied by the silky smooth application and finish. This literally feels like your applying foundation made of silk. The coverage is light to medium and gives a very flawless looking finish. I have combination skin and I notice that I do look a bit shiny on my Tzone but I can’t see the redness of my Tzone which is good news! A little powder can fix that up no problem.
The best part about this product is that you don’t feel like you’re wearing any makeup on your face! At all! The finish look of this liquid powder makes my skin look smooth and near perfect. Definitely one of my new favourites and will be using a lot this winter!
This Tuesday I find myself doing yoga on my kitchen floor then sitting down to edit through video I recorded yesterday. Unfortunantly some of my footage was deleted from pulling my SD card out without ejecting it 😥 So remember to always safely remove your SD card because you can and you most likely will lose some of your photos/footage.
On another note! It is almost winter and nothing is more cozy than a large jar of tea in my books. Personally I am not a huge green tea fan, however the benefits of drinking it are difficult not to want to take part in. This “Harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint” by Tazo tea’s is very tolerable for me, being a green tea and all. It truly is a bit harmonious, a very lovely blend. I love lemongrass and I’m a fan of mint tea’s. So if you are in somewhat the same flavor’s and want to get into green tea or already love green tea and just looking for something new I recommend trying the Tazo blends! They are a tad expensive, about $6-$7 a box. and you can get them at any Starbucks, SaveOnFoods.. i’m sure you can pick it up at other grocery stores!
Facts from: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/11-benefits-of-green-tea-that-you-didnt-know-about.html
- Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease. Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- Tooth Decay. Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
- Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Skincare. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.